These days I’ve been thinking a lot about everything. I’m a bit stressed with the translation and the only way my mind knows how to deal with difficult things is to give me this urge to run away back home. Sometimes I am aware of this trick, other times it takes hold of me and I feel like a scared kid who is forced to live in this horrible world and who just wants to go back to his mummy. Right now, my rational self is still in control, but looking at the pics I took at my family’s country house makes me feel all mushy. I even thought about moving there and working the land. HAHAHA! Yes, I know, it’s a very stupid thought coming from a city girl like me. But still, it would be such a simple life, don’t you think? And in this case simple means just that – simple. Not easy, not fabulous, not exciting – just simple. I love my aunt and uncle so much (the ones who are living there) and it pains me to see them so rarely. Maybe if I had the chance to go home more often I wouldn’t be so homesick and I wouldn’t have all these crazy urges…

Posted on by ionuca | Posted in Baia Mare, I think I'm paranoid and complicated, More than words can say, Pictures of you, Try walking in my shoes

7 Responses to Sometimes I have this urge

1. by vio on August 4, 2012 at 1:03 pm

mi-a venit aşa un gînd citind rîndurile tale: mi-am amintit ce spunea prietena mea în liceu sau în facultate, după încă o despărţire de un iubit, că poate ar fi fost mai bine dacă ar fi trăit alte vremuri şi ar fi avut parte de o căsătorie aranjată de părinţii ei.

noroc că pînă la urmă l-a găsit ea pe EL şi acum totul e roz. :-)

2. by Roxa on August 4, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Homesick is eternal. :/

3. by ionuca on August 4, 2012 at 6:58 pm

@Vio: sau cum mă gândeam eu uneori că ar fi fost mai ușor să fi făcut ase-ul și să fi lucrat într-o bancă… NOT! :))

@Roxa: goddamn! We’re cursed!

4. by Auras on August 7, 2012 at 11:42 am

@vio l-a gasit pe Dumnezeu? S-a calugarit?

5. by vio on August 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm

@Auras
    nţ, s-a măritat cu alesul inimii şi au două fetiţe, se pare că a fost totuşi mai bine că nu i-au aranjat ai ei un mariaj :-)

6. by Samuan on August 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm

The first words in my mind are … “the call of the wild”. Don’t remember where I heard these first but I like them. Search on the net and found that is a book by Jack London. The name also sound familiar to me but never read the book. Did you?

7. by ionuca on August 24, 2012 at 11:59 am

@Samuan: No, I haven’t read it, but I know that Alexander Supertramp was inspired by it :)