Old crushes don’t live anymore where they used to so it’s ok for me to take a look at a certain balcony on the 4th floor.

Old friends don’t mean anything to me anymore so it’s ok to pass daily by their block of flats.

Old lovers’ cars are parked in front of their apartment and I just smile when I see them.

Some other old friends are as fun and incredible as always.

How this fucking years simply go by and how people just disappear out of my life one by one.

*Radiohead – You and Whose Army

Posted on by ionuca | Posted in For a minute there I lost myself, I think I'm paranoid and complicated, Music sounds better with you

8 Responses to Me and whose army?*

1. by Béranger on December 19, 2009 at 2:05 am

Oh boy, that was only a part of your life–allegedly the most dynamic, and fulfilling, and heartbreaking one, but still only a small part of it.

2. by Yuki on December 19, 2009 at 11:29 am

mamaaaa, tu cand mergi home e ca si cum te-ai intoarce in trecut :)

3. by ionuca on December 19, 2009 at 1:11 pm

@ Béranger: But it was the awesomest part in the world :(

@ Yuki: să ştii! Chiar vorbeam ieri cu… un ex (ironic, nu?), şi-mi zicea că sunt prea obsedată de ce a fost, de oameni, de lucruri, că ar trebui să let things and people be şi să move on. Mda… :))

4. by tuvia on December 19, 2009 at 1:51 pm

mda :)si pe mine m’apuca o tristetze iremediabila cand trec pe langa un bloc, o masina, etc…i can’t let go.Am auzit melodia asta la radio ieri si m’am gandit la tine (u’re like the Tea Master for me :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3za2qahgUAQ

5. by ionuca on December 19, 2009 at 1:54 pm

For the price of a cup of tea
    You’d get a line of coke
    For the price of a night with me
    You’d be the village joke

I loooove Belle and Sebastian! ;)) >:D<

6. by Yuki on December 19, 2009 at 3:00 pm

yeah, well, scartz, ce sa zica si el. daca lucrurile ar fi stat invers ti-ar fi zis” ionuca, n-ai pic de romantism in tine, tu nu simti cum trece tremediabil timpul?!”

7. by vio on December 20, 2009 at 10:52 pm

mie mi se intimpla relativ idem cind merg acasa. nu mi se pare strange:) (mie!)
    si da, unde sa ma gindesc mai mult la trecut decit acolo unde trecutul ala a fost prezent?

nevermind me, beau niste vin :)

8. by ionuca on December 21, 2009 at 5:47 pm

@ Yuki: el era the sentimental fool şi acum e asa de miserupist. Chiar mi-e ciudă că s-a schimbat :)

@ vio: exaaaact! Bloody memories :)