• the wind was so bitchy today that by the time I got to the first stop I had tears running down my cheeks. How pathetic I felt wiping them off :))
  • I have to start wearing my winter clothes cause otherwise I’ll freeze to death on my bike. Yey to handmade scarves and to thick gloves!
  • today a man parked his car on the bike lane and when he saw me coming he apologised. My faith in humanity has been restored…
  • …or not. I’ve just read that they’re not letting us have our night bike walks anymore. It’s illegal, they say. Fuck you, I say.
  • today I forgot to eat my cereals, brush my teeth, take my camera with me and I was waiting for my tea water to boil but without turning on the cooker. I’m getting old.
  • my master classes are finally starting this Friday and I already have some translations to do. I’m so excited about this! I’ve been idle for way too long.
  • my colleagues are sooo nice! We even went for tea today. I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship :)
  • if only I had a part-time job… *sigh*
  • I thought I was over with having a soft spot for the wrong kind of people. Guess not.
  • I can hardly wait for the Kumm concert on the 30th of October! It’s gonna be epic! :D
  • getting up early in the morning is something that I can’t do anymore. And I don’t want to do it never-ever again.
  • the only thing I like about cold days is that I can stay indoors, eat oranges, read, listen to depressive music and not feel guilty about any of it.

Posted on by ionuca | Posted in All I wanna do is ride bikes with you, Bits and pieces

13 Responses to (Un)related events

1. by Ale on October 15, 2009 at 2:37 am

Pe cine deranjati voi cu bicicletele? Pe nimeni. Ce porcarie =/

A venit si aici frigul si mi-am cumparat portocale azi. Ma rog, mandarine. I thought of all your orange posts :)

2. by samuan on October 15, 2009 at 8:01 am

You say you’re feeling geting old because you don’t turn the cooker =)) . How hundered times more older,alien,vegetable :D think you feel if you forgot the kettle util water’s been no more =)) .

3. by Yuki on October 15, 2009 at 10:01 am

hehehe, eu mi-am bagat telefeonul la incarcat, dar am uitat sa bag incarcatorul in priza si stiu pe cineva care si-a uitat sacosa de cumpartauri la chioscul de ziare, ca plecase omul sa faca piata si sa-si ia ziarul; a adus acasa ce era mai important :D

4. by tuvia on October 15, 2009 at 12:28 pm

ce nashpeti astia cu biclele..io ma oftic cu frigul asta, am tot amanat plimbarea cu bicla si acu na, e frig polar! ieri am iesit la shopping imbracat ca pt explorari arctice, everybody din mall se holba la mine ca la Yeti =))

am mancat o portocala (in capul meu vindeca raceala) si m’am gandit la tine :X

5. by ionuca on October 15, 2009 at 12:43 pm

@ Ale: mda, asa ziceam si eu. Dar noah, daca ei spun ca e ilegal…

@ samuan: ooh, I do that too, don’t worry! :))

@ Yuki: macar era un ziar care sa merite? :))

@ tuvia: we should dress up like Eskimos and ride together ;))

6. by tuvia on October 15, 2009 at 3:03 pm

that would be a view :) here are some sunny songs for bycicle people:

the bycicle song : http://www.zshare.net/audio/66981328b5c059db/

500 miles : http://www.zshare.net/audio/66981504ca57fae9/

and Cyclists : http://www.zshare.net/audio/66981888ac4a796e/

enjoy! :)

7. by Gracie on October 16, 2009 at 11:46 am

You old? I’m ready for the graveyard then………

8. by ionuca on October 19, 2009 at 1:35 pm

@ tuvia: danke, danke! Le-am luat si dupa ce ma intorc de la master ma pun sa le ascult! ;)) >:D< @ Gracie: oh, sometimes I think you'll younger than I am :)

9. by Yuki on October 20, 2009 at 6:24 am

nu mai stiu :)

10. by Irina on October 20, 2009 at 11:33 am

Related comment:
    Eu imi cautam cerceii intr-o dimineata, deja sigura fiind ca i-a furat pisica… Cand m-am uitat in oglinda am observat ca deja ii pusesem in urechi!

Unrelated comment:
    Stii cumva vreun English bookstore care sa trimita si in Romania, la preturi acceptabile?

11. by ionuca on October 20, 2009 at 11:40 am

@ Irina: uhum, uhum! Bookdepository.co.uk – de aia am si pus reclama pe blog, ca mi se pare cea mai tare librarie online ever! :D

12. by Irina on October 20, 2009 at 12:01 pm

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you! Stiam eu ca la tine citisem, dar exact reclama aia n-o gaseam acuma.

13. by ionuca on October 20, 2009 at 12:04 pm

Cu mare placere! Poate ar trebui sa o pun mai sus :-?